Re: Requesting adopter for Lollypop

Le mardi 26 janvier 2021 à 03:07 +0100, Andreas Ronnquist a écrit :
> Hey guys -

Hello Andreas,

> I am leaving the Lollypop package up for adoption - please pick it up
> if you use it. Package is in good shape, and upstream is active and
> responsive.

I would like to adopt it :-)

Being a lollypop user and a DM, it matters to me that it remains maintained with
the same quality you delivered so far (and thanks for that).

However:
- I am not a DPT member, so would need to be granted some privileges on the
salsa repo (my username is hntourne). Maybe I should apply for that, since I
maintain already about a dozen packages under the DPT umbrella, but that's not
really related to this RFA.
- Being a DM, I will either need a DD sponsoring uploads or a DD to dcut me
upload privileges on lollypop.

Thanks!