Re: Respectfully request to join the debian python team

Hi,

On 1/21/21 8:39 AM, PerRy wrote:
My name is Perry,
I wanted to request to join the debian python team. In a previous email, I shared that I have been using debian for a while now and at this point in time I want to contribute back to the project. One of my skills is writing scripts in python, and I want to utilize and build upon this skill in contributing back to debian.

I have read, understand, and accept the debian python team policy.

Salsa Login:
username - bpm10
pw - <REDACTED>

You should really not share your password like that (this is a public mailing list after all). Furthermore I would advice changing this (and similar passwords) in all services where you use it.

--
*/
*/Perry Ryan Cruz Aganad/*