Re: Asking for help Poetry

Hi everyone,

In the last week I re-take this work.

But, we need to discuss the poetry situation. First of all, poetry upstream doesn't consider
adding vendor libs to the source. They have their reasons about this situation. I recommend
you read this [0] [1].

The problem here, is that poetry need some dependencies that are not in Debian yet,
and that dependencies have more dependencies (not in Debian).

Here there're some possibilities that from my point of view we can follow.
If you read [0] @abn recommend use `sonnet` script to build poetry
but is not maintained. In the other hand we can can try to package poetry-core
that is a more pip similar case with the vendor libs.

In this week I want to make some tests using `sonnet` and look poetry-core
with the aim to  package poetry before freezing Debian.

I can send you (not today) the list of the dependencies that will be need
package if we want poetry in Debian.

This is my analysis about poetry (from a not so experienced DM) I will
happy to listen to more experienced people about this, and if you consider
correct that I mention, please.

Thanks!

[0] https://github.com/python-poetry/poetry/issues/2607
[1] https://github.com/python-poetry/poetry/issues/2346