Re: Merging the PAPT and the DMPT

On 2020-08-28 05 h 28, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> Can you please also describe the current plans for changing/not changing
> the Git paths after the merge?

During the BoF, most people were against changing the git paths after
the merge and this differs from the discussion we had in the Merge Request.

In the MR, people proposed we move everything to a "/packages" path to
simplify things. The rationale is Gitlab should be taking care of
redirecting the old URLs to the new ones for us seamlessly.

I think changing the path would be a good idea, as I don't see the point
between the libraries and applications divide. Then again, if people
prefer we don't move things around, I don't really mind either.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau