Upcoming dnspython 2.0.0 upload (new and improved with incompatibilities)

I've started working on updating dnspython to 2.0.0.  The package itself is
basically ready to go, but there is at least one incompatibility I've found
relative to the current 1.16.0 version.

As far as I can tell, this only affects DNS results for type TXT lookups.  For
those, the data returned is a tuple instead of a list.  There is also a
deprecation warning for the dns.resolver.query class:

DeprecationWarning: please use dns.resolver.resolve() instead

That will, eventually, affect all DNS lookups, so it's worth discussing with
upstream developers.  For projects still maintaining python2 compatibility it
will be slightly more complicated to deal with since dnspython 2.0.0 is
python3 only and dns.resolver.resolve does not exist in the last python2
version.

I suspect usage of DNS TXT lookups is somewhat of a niche thing.  I've already
fixed pyspf, dkimpy, and dkimpy-milter to work with both the old and new
dnspython (still using the deprecated dns.resolver.query class).  If anyone
else know of packages that use dnspython to make DNS TXT lookups and would
like help fixing their package, please let me know and I'll be glad to help as
I have time (which has been very limited lately).

If I don't hear from anyone I' plan on uploading dnspython 2.0.0 to unstable
in the coming days.

Scott K