Re: joining the PAPT

Ok, this has become a bit more urgent since someone has moved my package
fdroidserver into PAPT without asking me.  Now I cannot push commits to
it.  So either someone needs to grant me PAPT access or put my package
back where it was in salsa.  I'm fine with fdroidserver being in PAPT,
I'm not fine with being locked out of my package.

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: