Re: Autopkgtest issues blocking python3.8 as default transition

On Monday, March 23, 2020 12:30:15 PM EDT Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Sunday, March 22, 2020 1:10:35 AM EDT Scott Kitterman wrote:

> > > Thank you.  Updated http://paste.debian.net/1135879/
> > >
> > > Scott K
> >
> > Updated again: http://paste.debian.net/1135939/
> >
> > There was just a new python3-defaults upload, so everything shows as in
> > progress against hte new python3-defaults revision.  I'd be surprised if
> > any of the ones shown here don't come back once it's all processed.
> >
> > Scott K
>
> Things are mostly sorted out from the last python3-defaults upload.  I've
> updated the list again:
>
> http://paste.debian.net/1136190/
>
> The ones marked NEW need someone to look at the logs and figure out what the
> issue is.  Several fell of the list due to have been fixed, so the list is
> not as much longer as the number of NEW issues would indicate.

Update for today:

http://paste.debian.net/1136336/

Many of the new issues from yesterday dropped off.  Presumably they were
transients of some kind.  I've investigated the remaining issues, so no more
unknowns.  Plenty of bugs to fix though ...

Scott K