git-buildpackage to be autoremoved due to python2 transition

FYI.  The widespread impact of this not so apparent because
git-buildpackage is typically used ad-hoc by maintainers, rather than
via (Build)-Depends.

Relevant packages and bugs:
 943107 git-buildpackage: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye
 937132 nevow: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye
 938622 tahoe-lafs: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye

Bugs which you may notice which are now not so relevant any more
because they have been fixed in sid (but not yet migrated):
 950216 [git-buildpackage] missing xsltproc autopkg test dependency
	Fixed in sid; migration blocked by FTBFS due to pydoctor
	breakage (#949232).  When pydoctor has migrated, reattempting
	build (eg by re-upload) should fix this.
 949232/948831 [pydoctor] needs to depend on cachecontrol
 952546 [pydoctor] d/copyright & DFSG issues
 937421 [pydoctor] Python2 removal in sid/bullseye

My personal interest in this is that dgit Depends on git-buildpackage
so I am early in the firing line.  However, unfortunately my python
skills are very weak and I doubt my blundering efforts [1] to try to
mitigate the situation would would be helpful.  I can at least do the
digging to see what is actually still wrong here.

Thanks to Anthony Fok for fixing pydoctor but the py2 rot seems wider
including in gbp itself.

Ian.