Re: influxdb-python FTBFS with pandas 0.25.3

Hi Alexandre,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 09:51:43AM -0500, Alexandre Viau wrote:
> Feel free to move influxdb-python to DPMT.

Thanks.

> However, if you do, please remove me from the maintainers and
> delete/move the existing salsa project.

For sure I can transfer the project on Salsa.

Regarding your wish to remove you from Maintainers: I did not intend to
take over the package from you personally.  I rather wanted to do
something like:

  Maintainer: Debian Python Modules Team <python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>
  Uploaders: Alexandre Viau <aviau@debian.org>

and you become a member of DPMT to maintain the package inside the team.
If you are short in time I could probably do a team upload to fix the
current issues, thought.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--