Re: Sponsorship backlog

On Monday, February 10 2020, Jonathan Carter wrote:

> Hey Pythonistas

Hey Jonathan,

> The sponsorship request queue in the IRC topic is getting a bit long
> again, I'll try to make time for as many of these as possible this week,
> but if anyone can help reviewing these packages from the IRC topic (and
> then removing them) then that would be great:
>
> python-babel, gpxpy, pyparsing, python-progress, python-urllib3,
> geoalchemy2, python-marshmallow-polyfield, python-mongoengine,
> python-nest-asyncio, djangorestframework-api-key, aionotify,
> python-fastjsonschema, python-cassandra-driver

I was reviewing some of the packages yesterday night, but had to stop.

FYI, python-fastjsonschema and python-cassandra-driver need some TLC
before approval, IMO.  I tried pinging the person but he hasn't replied.

Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
http://sergiodj.net/