Re: python-datrie: FTBFS with recent hypothesis version

Er - accepted, not uploaded.

On 09.01.20 19:45, Michael Crusoe wrote:
[whoops, forgot to CC everyone]

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 12:14:02 +0100 Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org
<mailto:doko@debian.org>> wrote:
> On 09.12.19 11:46, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have upgraded python-datrie in Git[1] to latest upstream version
> > (0.8).  It shows the same issue - so I admit I have no better clue
than
> > reporting the issue upstream which I'd rather leave to the official
> > Uploader of the package.
> >
> > BTW, we probably should expect build issues with Python 3.8[2]

https://patches.ubuntu.com/p/python-datrie/python-datrie_0.7.1-3ubuntu1.patch
<https://patches.ubuntu.com/p/python-datrie/python-datrie_0.7.1-3ubuntu1.patch>

I can confirm that this patch fixes the build and I've opened a merge
request at
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-datrie/merge_requests/1
<https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-datrie/merge_requests/1>

Can someone with more permissions than I have accept that merge
request and upload the new package?

Thanks and happy new year!