RFS: djangorestframework-api-key: API key permissions for Django REST Framework

Hello,

I just finished packaging this Python module for my own projects and I'd like to get it into the archive.

Could you check the package https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/djangorestframework-api-key and upload it if it looks ok ?

It's working fine here in production but sadly I cannot use the builtin unittests because they require a working Django REST server. I will probably later enable this as a custom build profile so I can run the integrations tests on my laptop before uploading newer version.

Regards, Adam.