New upstream version for Mako

Dear Piotr, dear all,
mako v1.0.7 (the one currently in sid [1]) is incompatible with Python
3.8 [2].

I prepared an updated version of the package including an update to the
latest upstream version and also fixes for the RC bug #944705 [1], and
also bugs #936985 (Drop Python 2 support) [4],  #917043, 877280, #917044
and #722265.

As far as I can understand bug #917045 has been already fixed in the
past, so probably it can be closed.

The update version can be found on my personal fork on salsa [3].

I know that you are very busy in this period but I hope that Piotr or
someone in the DPMT can find the time to review the package and sponsor
an upload (I'm not a DD/DM I'm not currently a member of the DPMT).

Please let me know If I can do something else to help with mako.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mako
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=944705
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/a_valentino-guest/mako
[4] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=936985