Re: Looking for information about the Python Team

Hi

El 10/28/20 a las 1:42 AM, Sandro Tosi escribió:
>> I'm looking for information about the work done by the Python Team for a
>> talk to encourage the Cuban python community to collaborate in Debian.
> why do you want to encourage people to contribute to a team you're not
> part of, to which you never contributed to (at least that i could
> quickly find), and of which you virtually know nothing about?

My contribution is probably not much considering that I am still in the
learning process. Im not member of Python Team but my contribution is
there.

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=pmdcuba%40gmail.com

As I understood during my participation in Debconf, all help is welcome
in Debian.

My interest in explaining to the Cuban python community (and free
software in general) how to collaborate with Debian, is motivated by the
fact that Debian is the distribution that the Cuban community officially
supported.

Due to the economic and technological embargo, few people know how to
collaborate.
Here is better explained:
https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/109-cuban-free-software-community-experiences-and-challenges/

Regards,