Upcoming Breaking Changes and Roadmap for urllib3 v2.0

Hello, I'm Seth lead maintainer of urllib3.

Since urllib3 is a dependency of many packages I wanted to make our downstream users aware of upcoming changes. Our team is planning on releasing a v2.0, the first release with compatibility-breaking changes in over 9 years.

Here are the highlights:

- Dropping support for Python 2.7 and 3.5
- HTTPS connections will default to TLS 1.2+
- Dropping support for commonName field on certificates
- Support for Static Type Checking via Type Hints

More information on the v2.0 Roadmap and v2.0 Milestone on GitHub:
- Roadmap: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/v2-roadmap.html
- Milestone: https://github.com/urllib3/urllib3/milestone/6

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.