Re: Joining the team

Hi,

po 14. 9. 2020 v 8:11 odesílatel Chris MacNaughton <chris.macnaughton@canonical.com> napsal:
Hey team,

I'm Chris MacNaughton (icey) and I've been working on packaging for
OpenStack in Ubuntu for about six months now and would love to help
contribute upstream a bit. I'm working on a new package that's an
OpenStack dependency now and would prefer to work that more in Debian,
rather than maintaining a separate library in Ubuntu so it seems like a
great time to get in touch! Zigo asked me to see about joining this team
if I'll be working on doing these kinds of things upstream so here I am!

that's cool! Please follow policy how to join team: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/blob/master/policy.rst

Thank you.

--
Best regards