Re: mercurial switch to python3 in debian unstable - July 16th, 2020

On 7/16/20 9:48 PM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> If we dont hear otherwise, we plan to upload the python3 version of
>> mercurial in unstable on or around next Thursday, July 16th.
>
> mercurial/5.4.1-2 has just been uploaded to unstable, switching it to
> use python3.
>
> Regards,

Thanks a lot for your work, on this specifically, and on the Python 2
removal in general.

I guess a lot of things are unlocked now. I wonder how we can help
fixing what's remaining. Please do share your thoughts on that.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)