Re: Python-trezor

Hi Michael,

I contacted Tristan and Richard some months ago. Tristan said to me he
was going to change
the maintainer field on d/control. But lookin on the salsa repository,
that was not updated.
I've  already contacted them again.

I'll be very happy to update python-trezor, but IMO the maintainer (or
uploader) must change the d/control
files. At least one other DD DPMT team member give me the ok to go ahead.

Cheers,
Arias Emmanuel
@eamanu
http://eamanu.com