Moving utility scripts from one package to another

Hi,

I have a couple of (mostly library) Python packages, src:wxpython3.0, which was Python 2 only and has been recently RM'd and src:wxpython4.0 which is Python 3 only. wxpython3.0 had a subpackage, python-wxtools, which contained a few utility scripts. wxpython4.0 can also provide those utility scripts, so I just wanted to confirm what I need to do to make that happen safely when adding a python3-wxtools package to replace python-wxtools.

1) python3-wxtools should Replace:, Provide:, and Conflict: python-wxtools, correct?

2) Should python3-wxtools even be named with the python3- prefix if it is not providing a Python library? I'm thinking not.

Thanks,
Scott