Re: RFS: symfit/0.5.2-1 [ITP] -- Symbolic Fitting in Python, fitting as it should be

> Heh no need for encryption, no secrets here :)
> (not replying encrypted since I'm on webmail which doesn't gave gpg
> configured. I took off cc:debian-python.)

I think protonmail does that even without me doing anything, it wasn't intended anyway.

> You shouldn't need to fiddle (much) with pybuild. Use dh_make to
> generate a debian folder, check what it puts in. It's only a few lines
> needed, you can copy over from the dh_make-generated debian/ to the
> debian/ that you've made.

Using the template gives me:

> dh_sphinxdoc: warning: Sphinx documentation not found

And results in an empty doc package
When rebuilding the documentation as described in the rules template, I get:

The only thing I found regarding that issue was https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/7816, which isn't really helpful.
If you have an idea and want to point it out in the code, you can comment on my salsa repo: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/symfit/-/commit/b75fe5f301dd507994957701f5f46ab5e6e88e84

> Since this is a maths tool, you could place it in the Debian Science
> team. DMPT could work, but probably science developers are more likely
> to be actually using it.

Alright, I put it on their salsa account as soon as it's ready.

Cheers,
Stephan