Re: Problem with reprotest-kernel, my build attempt fails

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 05:22:49PM +0200, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:
> On 5/14/20 9:11 PM, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:

} Can someone share some insight into why building reprotest-kernel needs the -dev package?

 -dev is a naming convention

Those packages contain the development files.  (stuff that the compiler needs)

Regards
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse