Python Wheel Related Policy Change

I think Python policy changes should be discussed.  I accidentally committed a
change to git [1] (I didn't realize I still had access, I thought it would be
a merge request) to allow Python 3 only wheels for packages that require
wheels, but that no longer support Python 2.  This is going to happen the next
time I upload python-pip since the current version of setuptools is python3
only.

Hopefully this won't be controversial.  There's really no way to avoid it.

Scott K

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/cpython-team/python3-defaults/-/commit/
92e10578994c1950e0c98387a60fdcfa4c69e1d4