Re: mailing-list-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure warning

On 20-04-23 17 h 54, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:21:49 PM EDT Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
>> This warning was added to Lintian today, after being requested in
>> #958182.  It appears on thousands of packages:
>> re.html
>
> Thanks.  I mailed the bug to point out this tag is currently problematic.

FWIW, I proposed we merge the DPMT and the PAPT a few months ago [1] and
migrate to team+python@tracker.debian.org.

That would also solve the current issue with lintian :)

[1]:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/merge_requests/10

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀