Ongoing packaging work for some Python Modules

Hello everyone,

I recently started working together with Josch on some Python modules:
construct, pyfavicon, pykeepass is in the pipe too, others will follow as well like yoyo-migrations.

So I just wanted to touch base and say hello to everyone.
The Maintainer field and related will be set to DPMT for those new/updated modules,
so I found it would be fair to give you guys a little heads-up :)
The background context is that those modules will be used by Python apps I would like to package later on as well (checking also with GNOME packaging team about that), namely password-safe (Python+GTK keepass password-manager) and authenticator (Python+GTK TOTP tool).

Looking forward to work together on Python modules.
My salsa id is henry-nicolas-guest.

Best regards,
Henry-Nicolas Tourneur
Matrix id: @hntourne:matrix.nilux.be