Re: Please move logbook to Debian Python Modules team (Was: src:logbook: Requires a package outside of Main)

wait a second: i dont like this idea that DPMT/PAPT are a dumping
ground you can throw away your packages you dont care about that much
so that someone will take care of then. we still require a human
maintainer behind the team name (either they be in Maintainer or
Uploaders, with the different meaning they have in our teams).

if nobody of the current human maintainers has time for properly
maintaining logbook, please do orphan it, instead of moving it to DPMT

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/