Re: Automatically removing "badges" pictures from README.rst files

Hello,

On 2020-04-09 22:20, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Therefore, I was wondering if anyone thought about an automated way to
> remove these. Maybe we could have some options for dh_sphinxdoc?

I agree that debhelper should be handling this issue. However, the issue
occurs in packages not using sphinx too, so I feel there should be a
more generic tool.

Lintian-brush is a fine tool, but (correct me if I am wrong) it would
generate a patch excluding badges, and patches require maintenance.

Best,
Andrius