Re: Where can I find packages that need a maintainer?

> I recently started as a maintainer of a package for Debian which is
> currently awaiting approval to be reintroduced into the repositories. [1]
>
> With the desire to continue contributing I would like to know where I
> can find other packages that need a maintainer.

you can start from here: https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

there are some python packages there (i imagine you want to focus on
those given you write to d-python@ )

General rule of thumb is: dont maintain packages just because of it,
maintain something you use and find useful; you'll be able to do a
better job, benefit from your maintenance work and provide a better
package to Debian's user

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi