Re: Sponsorship backlog

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 4:23 AM Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> wrote:
> The sponsorship request queue in the IRC topic is getting a bit long
> again, I'll try to make time for as many of these as possible this week,
> but if anyone can help reviewing these packages from the IRC topic (and
> then removing them) then that would be great:
>
> python-babel, gpxpy, pyparsing, python-progress, python-urllib3,
> geoalchemy2, python-marshmallow-polyfield, python-mongoengine,
> python-nest-asyncio, djangorestframework-api-key, aionotify,
> python-fastjsonschema, python-cassandra-driver

>From my end, I've processed some of these:

pyparsing: uploaded!
python-progress: uploaded!
python-urllib3: uploaded!
python-nest-asyncio: uploaded!
djangorestframework-api-key: sent reviews; had autopkgtest failure.

python-marshmallow-polyfield: was already uploaded.
python-mongoengine: was already uploaded.

Hope that helps in reducing some work.
Also, could someone remove these from the channel list?

Best,
Utkarsh