Re: Non-migration of cssutils

On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 12:29:08PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> If calibre gets removed from testing on 2020-02-16, the reason
> for non-migration of cssutils and removing depending packages
> from testing, e.g. gajim, vanishes. Will this work out due to
> britneys wisdom? Or should calibre better removed from testing
> before 2020-02-16, if problems are not fixed until then?

Given that the whole stack of packages is scheduled to get out on
2020-02-16, it's more likely that everything will be removed, and then
cssutils will migrate back (and with it everything that will be suitable
to migrate back into testing) at the next britney run.

If fixing those FTBFS is not on the table, I think you could just let it
be, and have it go out and then back in.  Tricks like pinging the bug to
delay the autorm will likely backfire since it might very well be that
very same bug that is also removing calibre.  At the same time,
bothering the release team for such minor matters feels somewhat
exaggerated.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo