python3-distutils is not a separate package in stretch - uninstallable package in stretch-backports

Hi,

I'm trying to solve this bug on python3-setuptools-scm :

where the problem is :
- python3-setuptools-scm depends on python3-distutils
- python3-distutils is not a separate package in stretch-backports.

I think the solution of the problem doesn't rest on my shoulders : the
package which does the job of python3-distutils in stretch-backports
should "Provides: python3-distutils".

Does that sound sane? Which package is that?

JP