Re: python-requests: adding a documentation package python-requests-doc

Hello Mattia,

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 09:15:12PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> I recommend you enable notifications for all packages in you are interested
> in, by setting the notification switch on salsa to "watch".

Many thanks for the hint, I was not aware of this!

> Otherwise, you could get into the habit of scrolling through your ddpo page
> every so often anche check the VCS column (but there is a huge delay as
> iirc salsa is queried once a week for MRs).

Yes, I usually look at them there, but as you said there is a huge delay.

I will follow your suggestion about switching notification to "watch".

Thanks again,

--
  Daniele Tricoli 'eriol'
  https://mornie.org