Re: Help with interpreting piuparts error

Hiya,

On Mon, 30 Dec, 2019, 11:59 AM Mattia Rizzolo, <mattia@mapreri.org> wrote:
There was a temporary bug in piuparts (after a migration from py2 to py3).  The bug has been fixed yesterday, and failed tests will be retried automatically after a time.

There are probably hundreds of failed tests like that.

Oh, yes! 7 Golang packages that I know were failing with the exact same thingy. And it drove me crazy.

But thanks for letting us know. Maybe it could've been announced more publicly somewhere?

Best,
Utkarsh