RFS [RC] py-postgresql and python-murmurhash

Hi,

Can someone please do an upload of py-postgresql? It is marked with autoremoval tomorrow (16 December).
This update fixes the issue.
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/py-postgresql
This repo doesn't have the pristine-tar branch, so it might be a bit more work to check the package. However it has CI which passed all tests. I can look into merging the old and new repo if it is of interest (the old has upstream and pristine-tar branch). I did see that the upstream source hasn't been updated for a couple of years and popcon is decreasing, so I am not sure how relevant this package is anymore.

python-murmurhash is also marked with autoremoval, but not before 7 January.
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-murmurhash
I hope the changes is accepted. The tests i have run on the package have at least passed.

Both packages is part of the ongoing testing transition python3.8

Thanks,
Håvard