Possible MBF for SyntaxWarning with Python 3.8

Hi all,

Python 3.8 generates a SyntaxWarning when it sees code that is most probably
incorrect such as

	if foo is 0:

	if bar is not 'quux':

	if baz is ():

When the Debian package is installed, py3compile sees such code and causes a
pile of SyntaxWarning messages to be spewed in the middle of the apt run.
Since code like the above is wrong and errors are unwelcome for the user (and
are likely to generate quite a lot of support requests), I propose an MBF on
the issue.

Looking through piuparts installation logs for packages in sid, I've so far
identified 75 binary packages that emit SyntaxWarning on installation, but that
is only the subset of python packages that happen to have been installed by
piuparts over the last 60 days. I guess we'll need to continue to look at
piuparts logs and that we will find more.

Any thoughts?

cheers
Stuart

raw entries from piuparts logs: https://people.debian.org/~stuart/swlog