Re: RFS: python-traits

Hi Scott!

On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 12:07:36AM -0500, Scott Talbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please do an upload of python-traits?  I did an update to the
> latest upstream release, plus various minor fixes.  I didn't remove Python 2
> support yet as there are still a few rdeps.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-traits

- The changelog entry from 4.6.0-1 upload is missing.
- You added ${sphinxdoc:Depends}, but none of the packages contains any .html
  files, so that substitution variable is undefined. Please either build and
  ship the documentation, or remove that variable and python3-sphinx from
  Build-Depends.

Please fix that and I will sponsor this.

Also are you interested in python-traitsui package? It would be nice to get
it ported to Python 3 or removed.

--
Dmitry Shachnev