Re: RFS: spyne/2.13.11a0-0.1 [NMU, RC] -- Python library for writing and calling soap web service

> I am looking for a sponsor for the package "spyne" which has a
> py2removal RC bug and will be autoremoved on December 13th. The package
> is Python 2 only but the current alpha version has Python 3 support. I
> uploaded a Python 3 compatible package in January and referenced it in
> #877783 but did not get any response from the maintainer.
>
> Now that the bug is RC I think that it is time for a NMU and hope to
> find a sponsor for the package.

I've reviewed and uploaded the package to DELAYED-5 (since it's a NMU
for a new alpha version in unstable), so that the maintainer may have
a chance to voice their concerns/opinions. Thanks for your
contribution to Debian!

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/