Requesting a sponsor for my package

I would like to ask any Debian Developers on this mailing list to
consider sponsoring my package
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/css-html-js-minify). It is a
streamlined minifier written in Python 3 that targets CSS, JS, and HTML.
It is a single script, pretty easy to put together, but it has helped
teach me the basics of packaging for Debian. I would appreciate it if
someone could sponsor the package so that I can learn more about I may
have done wrong or can improve on with this and future packages, and of
course, get it into the repos. Thank you!

--
Best, Gabe Livengood