Re: xRayUtilities Package

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 02:15:43PM +0000, MARIE Alexandre wrote:
> Sorry, my mistake, the name of the package is python-xrayutilities !*
No such package in Debian either (and if it existed, my apt search command
would return it).
There is only an old RFP #723017.
This is not related to the topic of debian-python@, though (but neither is
discussing gbp).

> The routine I had to upgrade this package was :
>
>  - gbp clone  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-xrayutilities
>
> Then go into the folder that have been created : cd python-xrayutilities
>
>  - gbp import-orig --uscan --pristine-tar
It downloads xrayutilities-testdata-20171020.tar.gz instead of the actual
upstream tarball, did you ignore that fact or did you not tell all the
actual steps to reproduce your problem?

>  - gbp dch -a
>
> Solve conflicts
You are not supposed to have conflicts, especially at this point.
You also didn't say what conflicts, where and how did you solve them.

--
WBR, wRAR