Re: wheel autopkg tests fail (command1 and command2)

Hello Andreas,

Am Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:36:49 +0100
schrieb Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:

> I admit I have no idea what file "tests is seeked in
>
>    ERROR: file not found: tests
>
> Any idea how to fix this?

the two failed commands in the autopkgtest suite are "command1" and "command2".
These are the "unnamed" commands in debian/tests/control.
The "named" ones use the "Test:" directive (referring to test script of that
name). The "unnamed" ones use "Test-Command:" referring to a command.

These are:
 Test-Command: python2 -m pytest --ignore=debian
and
 Test-Command: python3 -m pytest --ignore=debian

When executing this command, the setup.cfg seems to be parsed.
There you find:

 [tool:pytest]
 addopts = --cov=wheel
 testpaths = tests

Thus the missing "tests" seems to be the "testpaths" value specified above.
Maybe upstream moved that directory somewhere else or removed it completely?

Cheers,
Lars