Re: Dropping Python 2 support for web.py before buster

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019, Julien Danjou wrote:
> I'm not actively maintaining rebuildd for years now. I'm not even sure
> it has still any user.

FWIW, the Kali buildd do still use rebuildd.

> I wouldn't spend time on porting rebuildd nor I would let it block it
> updating web.py.
> Not sure what's the other solution would be (removal?) but if you have
> any idea, go ahead.

Anyway, the fact that we have one known user should not forbid you
to go forward with all this. I will change the Kali infrastructure
to use something else, most likely buildd and wannabuild.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer