Update of ipython3 to latest upstream

Hi,

the soft freeze of buster is approaching fast, will there be a chance to get a more recent (latest?) version of upstream ipython3 (https://ipython.org/) into buster, or at least into sid? ipython3 is still on v5.8, which is the last one supporting python2. I guess this is since currently both versions are handled by the same source package, so the adoption of the newest upstream version needs a redesign of the way ipython2/3 is currently packaged for Debian? v5.8 is more than one year old by now, and there have been very useful additions since then. I currently install it via pip3 on my work systems, but I'd love to get it through the usual Debian packaging.

If any help is needed on this issue I might see what I can do about this, but I have never packaged anything for Debian, so I have no experience with that.

kind regards,
Christoph