Re: Help with interpreting piuparts error

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 01:49:12AM +0100, Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure how to interpret this 14799 lines piuparts log:
> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/python-aiohttp-session-doc_2.9.0-2.log
> It says "ERROR: FAIL: Installation and purging test."
> Any idea what's wrong with the package? TIA!
>
> Cheers

Try searching for the line "0m28.7s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files
have disappeared:" and viewing the stuff around that part of the log
file.

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, but it does sound related to the
failure in question.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin