Re: Severity bump script

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 2:16 PM Ondrej Novy <novy@ondrej.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> pá 22. 11. 2019 v 22:22 odesílatel Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> napsal:
>>
>> I've removed bugs that are marked as blocked by; we're now down to 487
>> unique severity raies
>

> cool. Checked and imho it works fine now. So I guess we can run it.

i'm not sure we can: in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2019/10/msg00096.html you say
"We need to prepare draft of RC-bumper email", is this draft ready?
how do we wanna use it: should we email each bug individually or just
add the description to the header (as comment) of a mail to control@?

it's probably not a good idea to mail each bug individually as it will
produce a lot of emails (at least in the first batch) that will result
in my laptop being blacklisted by bugs.d.o MTA.

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/