Re: Discussing next steps for the Python2 removal

> i have a semi-working script that produced ~400 package depending on
> py2 packages with missing py2removal bugs, i'll try to finalize it in
> the coming days and submit those bugs when done

i found approximately 140 more packages that depends on python/cython
and dont have a py2removal bug; i'll spot check that list soon and
will report the missing bugs in the coming days.

I'll also start looking into packages that closed a py2removal bug but
still have py2 dependencies (and probably i'll reopen said bug).

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/