python3-dev dh-python dependency

Hi,

I've noted that python3-dev's last upload last week dropped the
dependency on dh-python. I find this change surprising in the context of
the current Python 3.8 transition.

This makes "my" package yp-svipc FTBFS. I'm guessing many packages may
be in the same case, there are 161 packages in buster main that
build-depend (transitively) on python3-dev but do not depend (directly)
on dh-python.

So, should I fix yp-svipc now or wait for the end of the Python 3.8
transition?

Should this change in python3-dev be reverted until the end of the
transition?

Kind regards, Thibaut.