python-opentracing

Hello,

I have an issue packaging python-opentracing [1] and I need help.

Basically lintian is happy except for one serious problem:

E: python3-opentracing: no-copyright-file
N:
N:    Each binary package has to include a plain file
N:    /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/copyright
N:
N:    Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 12.5 (Copyright information) for
N:    details.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: debian/copyright, Type: source, binary
N:

Indeed the copyright file exists in python-opentracing-doc, but not in
python3-opentracing.  And I have no idea of what should be fixed!  Which
debhelper command is responsible for putting the copyright file in each
generated binary package?

Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/opentracing-python

Best regards

--
Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY
PGP 015AE9B25DCB0511D200A75DE5674DEA514C891D