RFS: python-panflute/1.11.3~git20190912.0.6df0a34-4 [ITP] -- Idiomatic Python interface for writing Pandoc filters

Hello, all--

I've packaged python-panflute, an Pythonic API for writing Pandoc
filters.  It's similar to python-pandocfilters, which is already
maintained by the Python Module Team, so I wanted to bring it to the
team's attention before I filed a general RFS.  (If the team decides to
adopt it, I'd still be happy to help maintain it, of course.)

The justification for adding this package is that it offers a much nicer
and more Pythonic interface than pandocfilters.  For example, here are
the respective pandocfilters and panflute expressions for a paragraph
containing a single image:

  pandocfilters: Para([Image(['', [], []], [], [url, title])])
       panflute: Para(Image(url=url, title=title))

(You can find more comparisons in upstream's examples/panflute and
examples/pandocfilters directories.)

I've uploaded my packaging to Salsa (in the gbp style) and Mentors:

  https://salsa.debian.org/branen-guest/python-panflute/tree/debian/master
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-panflute

The changelog still specifies the "UNRELEASED" distribution, pending
review, but I believe it otherwise complies with Debian and Python
Module Team policy.  (Upstream's "releases" are a little odd--see
README.source for details.)

This is my first time packaging for Debian, so constructive feedback is
welcome.  :)

Finally, although I'm not a DD, I've read
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
and accept it, and the ITP for the package is here:

Thanks,
Branen