Re: updating mechanize - help concerning tests with pybuild

On Sun, Sep 01, 2019 at 12:34:02AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Now, the interesting thing are the error messages. One of them is
> [...]
> httperror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 403: request disallowed by robots.txt

Maybe this happens because pybuild exports http_proxy='http://127.0.0.1:9/',
and this breaks the local http server used in tests.

If you explicitly set http_proxy to empty string then pybuild won't do it.

> Huuuu? Why does it use the original file directly in mechanize.git???

Apparently you need to explicitly cd to build directory. So try this:

http_proxy= dh_auto_test -- --system custom --test-args "cd {build_dir}; {interpreter} run_tests.py"

With this command, only three tests are failing for me.

--
Dmitry Shachnev