Re: dh_python2 removing empty directories

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

I'm running dh_python2 in a package on a non-standard directory path so it
will handle byte compilation, etc.  However, it seems to be removing empty
directories from the directory tree.  Is there any way to avoid this
behavior?
From Python package dirs or outside them?

Well, outside of the standard python package dirs, but inside the non-standard path that I'm passing to dh_python2.

Scott