Proposed removal of python net-snmp modules

Hi,
  For the next net-snmp release, I am proposing removing the python modules that link to libsnmp.  There are many reasons for doing so including:
  * net-snmp is python 2 only bindings
  * net-snmp python is synchronous calls only, not asynchronous
  * net-snmp is horribly clunky in the way it works
  * The pysnmp module, as found in python3-pysnmp4 is vastly better pretty much any way you look at it.

There are no reverse dependencies on the python-netsnmp package. While it's hard to tell, I don't think it is used terribly much and if it is, that use would be better served with pysnmp.

If someone knows about a Debian package needing this module, let me know and I'll endeavour to work with the maintainer to port it across to pysnmp.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   https://dropbear.xyz/       csmall at : dropbear.xyz
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org